1.My life, My Responsibility:- It is important to remember that you are responsible for every aspect of your life. The things you do or don’t do, the things you say or don’t say… all of it. You decide what happens, when it happens and how it happens (mostly for things you can control).
2.Your body is your temple, your home, treat it as such :- Your home should be a place you love so love your body. If you don’t like the way it looks go to the gym, go for walks, eat healthy… crying about your weight wont change it. Work it out! ( sadly, it’s not as easy as it sounds )
3.Miracles happen:- Your whole life is one huge miracle. If you don’t believe that, at least believe you are someone’s miracle or you can be a part of making someone else’s miracle happen. Don’t overlook the little miracles of everyday like waking up, sunrise, your beating heart etc. Watch out for the miracles, they are everywhere.
4.Be open minded:- Close minded people are not cool. yup! i said it. Well, that’s just my opinion. You’ve got to be willing to hear people out. It doesn’t mean you have to agree with them or belittle your beliefs or philosophies. There’s just so much knowledge to be learned and ideologies to be discussed. Who knows, you could find/learn something that totally blows your mind .
5.Your heart is stronger than you think.
6. Working out is hard *weeps for 5 mins* So i tried to stay fit this year and it was hard but i survived. you could run for 30 mins and still not lose all the calories you get from eating a burger (i still eat burgers and feel guilty after). lol! but really it is important to watch what you eat, so you dont work out too hard (that’s what i try to do)
7. Be patient:- Things will happen when they must and Love is a responsilibilty:- you need to be ready for it. Don’t rush it. Love will arrive when it must and probably leave when it should.(i’m sorry)
8. Wisdom is the principal thing:- Dear friends, they say life is short but life can also be long, pretty long actually. Wisdom is what balances your decisions in the light of the brevity or longevity of life. Wisdom breeds balance and balance is very essential in every area of your life.
9. Surround yourself with good people:- I know you hear this alot but it is of great importance. I cannot over-emphasis how important this is. The people you hang out with affect what you talk about, the things you are involved in and they also influence decision you make (sometimes). Be with the right people, so you can rub off on each other’s awesomeness .
10. Do not limit yourself:- I was working on a bucket list for my strategic marketing class and while writing all the things i would like to achieve, i realized i was trying be realistic and not dreaming big enough. I read somewhere that If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough. So dream big, no one can stop you from wanting great things for yourself, infact you owe it to yourself, also you need to make those dreams come true. WHY? because YOU CAN.
11. Don’t get so used to the art of living:- I’ll tell you a secret, there’s so much beauty to be experienced in this life, don’t get so used to living (everyday routines) that you don’t see them anymore. Look for beauty in the simple mundane things that occur everyday, you’ll be amazed, very amazed and “if you pay attention, everything becomes your teacher.”
12. God is real:- This year i met alot of people who didn’t believe in God and people who were once Christians but are not anymore and it really bothered me. i had moments of confusion and disbelief and all i had to do was pray “God, i need you to show up. I want to know you are real” and He did. (well i had to read my bible and pray more; basically spend time with Him). God’s love is true , we are awesome because He loves us.
Jeremiah 29:13 – “When you come looking for me, you’ll find me. Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I’ll make sure you won’t be disappointed.” God’s Decree.
i hope this inspires you and helps you in the new year. Live like only you can. HAPPY 2013 and God bless.
Thank you for stopping by.